Working for Taoglas is not just a job it’s a career choice and a decision that could change your life.
Our staff are highly trained, committed and determined to take Taoglas beyond expectations and to continue to make it a leader in the world of wireless communications.
Why are our staff so committed? Taoglas was established in 2004 and has an excellent reputation in the world of antenna innovation and technology. We invest time and money in training and developing our staff to become the very best they can, and we provide our staff with a modern state of the art lab facilities and office accommodation to do so. We value our staff and actively encourage them to contribute their own ideas and in return we provide them with excellent long-term career advancement opportunities. Opportunities to not only progress into other areas of the business but also the potential to work in one of our global offices.
We are looking for energetic, dynamic, career focused people who want to succeed and elevate their careers to the next level to come join our workforce and become an intrinsic part of Taoglas’ long-term future in the world of technology. In return you will receive mentoring and coaching to develop your own skills into your long-term future career plan with Taoglas, you will have the opportunity to realize your contributions to Taoglas. If you are willing to excel in your area of expertise then the opportunities are endless!
We provide monthly career development meetings, our salaries and benefits are very competitive and we embrace internal advancement and mobility within the workforce. The only thing holding you back is “you”.
Ready to launch your long term career prospects?
Want to join our well established dynamic team?
Watch for vacancies below.
Taoglas Group Holdings Limited is a worldwide antenna solutions provider with subsidiaries in Ireland, Germany, USA and Taiwan. Taoglas was established in 2004 and is headquartered in Wexford, Ireland.
Taoglas USA was set up in 2009 to support North American customers and projects. In this time the business has grown from strength to strength, achieving strong revenue and profit growth. As a result of this growth, Taoglas USA in San Diego is looking for an experienced Patent Manager to help execute the strategic plan of Taoglas USA.
The Patent Manager is responsible for the global Taoglas IP portfolio and process. This includes the accurate and timely analysis, reporting, communication and development of patents and actions. Work is performed in a fast paced environment within tight time constraints. Unusual hours and travel are required.
- Developing patent portfolios in key areas of interest.
- Reviewing invention disclosures and guiding patenting decisions.
- Meeting with management, engineers and marketing personnel to understand how IP can support their goals and objectives.
- Developing, implementing and continuously improving procedures and systems for IP management.
- Supporting finance and legal with agreements related to your support areas in order to help ensure IP interests are protected and proper payment of royalties are made over time.
- Working with outside counsel in preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications. (Or preparing, filing and prosecution of patent applications if qualified.)
- Investigating development status, plans to commercialize inventions, novelty, etc. to support decisions to file corresponding international patents.
- Developing and executing continuation strategy for patent prosecution.
- Analyzing and working with internal stakeholders and outside counsel to respond to Office Actions.
- Investigating patent utilization, commercial offensive and defensive value to help make decisions to maintain or abandon patents.
- Initiating patentability, right to use, and state of art patent searches.
- Supporting patent assertions and defenses.
- Demonstrated expertise in RF function and performance requirements or ability to quickly understand.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and evaluating invention disclosures and patent applications with medical devices or closely related subject matter.
- Applied understanding of USPTO and EPO patent prosecution processes.
- Demonstrated ability to perform IP searches.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to be effectively/appropriately assertive in order to challenge concepts and inspire innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or similar scientific discipline with demonstrated experience in commercial intellectual property management.
- A minimum of three years of experience developing commercial intellectual property; Patent Agent registration preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience in research and development in the medical industry or other appropriate, related industry.
This job offers a substantial future for the right person with a strong work ethic. Strong IP and communication skills are needed to manage extensive paperwork & understand workflow. This position calls for a bright, energetic and organized person who can multi-task. Consider this an “all encompassing position” where the candidate will need to learn all aspects of the company. The proper candidate must show job longevity/stability, strong verifiable references. There is an importance for attention to detail.
We offer a challenging position within an international work environment and successful company. You will be working in a motivated team in an exciting technology. Pay is commensurate with experience.
San Diego, California 92121
Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm with 1⁄2 hour lunch
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Position: The Accounting Manager is responsible to lead the Taoglas USA accounting function. This includes the accurate and timely analysis of the company books, as well as, the management of the annual audit function. He/she should establish, implement and monitor internal controls, policies and procedures. Work is performed in a fast paced environment within tight time constraints. Unusual hours and travel may be required.
- Responsible for the monthly review of the accounting records
- Oversee the monthly closing and reporting process
- Ensure compliance with GAAP/corporate accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the monthly forecasting process and reporting for cash and cash flows.
- Maintains daily USA cash activity and forecasting file, coordinating and consolidating expected receipts and disbursements to support the monthly financial forecasting process.
- Submits weekly/monthly cash balance information and forecasting to Headquarters/Controller
- Plans to supervise one A/R position and one A/P position in the San Diego office.
- Propose and implement improvements to current processes.
- Responsible for USA tax accounting, current and deferred taxes, actual, forecast and budget.
- Prepare support for USA tax returns, calculate state apportionment.
- Responsible for completion of US Census Bureau reporting.
- Prepare USA-entity financial statements with footnotes.
- Adhoc reporting.
- Promotes and exemplifies company values to all associates.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and corrective action activities.
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Provide support to other positions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be flexible, dependable and creative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (English required).
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Must be able to manage time and determine priorities.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA with 2 years of experience
- 5-10 years of experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
This job offers a substantial future for the right person with a strong work ethic. Strong accounting and communication skills are needed to manage extensive paperwork & understand workflow. This position calls for a bright, energetic and organized person who can multi-task. Consider this an “all encompassing position” where the candidate will need to learn all aspects of the company. The proper candidate must show job longevity/stability, strong verifiable references. There is an importance for attention to detail.
We Offer: We offer a challenging position within an international work environment and successful company. You will be working in a motivated team in an exciting technology. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Location: San Diego, California 92121
Software Engineer, Dublin , Ireland.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the architecture, implementation, test, and continuation engineering for embedded software based platforms. Employee is also responsible for generic software tools (e.g. test scripts, development tools) for internal engineering use, as they arise.