MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The assembler assembles products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations by performing the responsibilities below.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies, using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Uses equipment such as magnifying glass (microscope), ohm meter, epoxy machine, hydraulic crimping machine and soldering equipment.
- Solders wires.
- Cable measuring and cutting.
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventive maintenance on machines.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Performs related duties as needed by supervision.