Job Title: Head of Operations – EMEA
The Head of Operations will oversee the Operational activities within the EMEA region.
You will ensure regional teams perform the scope of work effectively while delivering exceptional service to existing and future customers.
Planning, strategy setting and implementation , bringing efficiency would be the core areas of focus. The Head of Operations will also direct and coordinate EMEA Operations teams by developing consistency in the region and in line with our overall Global Operations approach.
Reporting to: Global Vice President of Operations
- Liaising with Management to make decisions for operational activities and to set strategic goals.
- Identify ways to increase efficiency across the department and to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of operations to ensure smooth progress.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics.
- Build and maintain strong client, partners and other stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure that the EMEA Operations team is engaged in their work, effectively manage their performance and support the team in their professional development
- Oversee daily activities for CCD and Warehouse/Logistics to maximize scheduling and real-time utilization of resources and Workforce management planning.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s EMEA operations function and performance.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the EMEA Operations.
- Ensure orders are processed according to specifications and quality standards.
- Develop, monitor and report on operating costs within functional areas.
- Enact contingency plans as needed; escalate and direct activities during systems problems; identify potential problems, troubleshoot, escalate issues to local and network management, and participate in post-mortem analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements.
- Perform all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the team assigned.
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Partner with the People and Talent Team to hire, train, develop and appraise team effectively.
- Improve the budgeting process on a continual basis through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Management as an effective developer of solutions to meet business requirements
- Manage budget and control expenses effectively.
- Evaluate the team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the team as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or operations management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of production experience; 10 years of operations management experience.
- Logistics, Quality, shipping and supply chain experience
- Grants and Funding application experience
- Facilities and H&S management oversight
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
Other Skills & Abilities include:
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- A self-starter with experience in time management and work load prioritisation.
- Track record in delivering complex projects
- Personable, approachable, coupled with a sense of humour.
- Experience working in a Global team desirable
- Keen interest in emerging technologies would be advantages
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, speaking, writing, and follow up
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Superior presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell new solutions in a changing market
Apply here Taoglas LinkedIn Careers