This is a key role responsible for people management of Dublin engineering team and project management for EMEA region. This new exciting opportunity will suit an experienced engineer with project management, leading the RF engineering team in Taoglas Dublin.
Reporting to: Global Antenna Technology Director
- To manage, run and develop Dublin engineering facilities and all technical personnel.
- To help recruiting and mentoring top engineering talent to meet business needs.
- Enforce a consistent development process.
- Enforce product test standards.
- Create & maintain engineering infrastructure to support efficient product development.
- Review engineers with input from other management.
- Track all active projects in the EMEA region.
- Manage projects to schedules and budgets.
- Meet regularly with all engineers to review their projects, escalate problems and keep things moving.
- Provide support to sales team for new designs with customers.
- Help work with production and operations to resolve issues and direct to resolution of those items.
- Drive continuous improvements in the Engineering processes through automation, process optimization and KPI reporting.
- Effectively present proposals, status reports, and final project reports
- Develop a scope and timeline for each project.
- Assemble project deliverables.
- Mentor junior staff and foster communications with senior staff
See more details and apply here https://www.linkedin.com/company/taoglas/jobs