Taoglas and WatchGuard have partnered to offer businesses and enterprises getting back to work safely. CROWD Insights™ can be deployed in a matter of hours utilizing existing WatchGuard Wi-Fi infrastructure to measure, monitor, predict, alert and notify when capacity limits in different areas are exceeded.
WatchGuard is the only company to provide the technology and solutions that you can use to build a Trusted Wireless Environment – delivering on each of the three core pillars of market-leading performance, scalable management, and verified comprehensive security. To learn more about Wi-Fi security from WatchGuard visit www.watchguard.com/wifi
Analytics for a Safer World and Intelligent Spaces
The Taoglas® CROWD Insights™ solution utilizes existing Wi-Fi infrastructure to measure, monitor, predict, alert and notify of potential mass gatherings in physical venues and outdoor locations.
CROWD Insights Solution bundle includes:
- Full access to the software platform.
- Access Points according to plan – The bundles include support for a customer with up to a total of 100 WiFi access points. These can be in 1 or more locations which will be combined into a single dashboard for analytics, notification and reporting.
- Users – The bundle will provide the customer with 1 Admin login and 2 standard User logins to the solution. The admin user additional facilities to manage the solution including the ability to create users, set notification limits and alerts etc.
- Zones – A zone is an area that the customer wishes to monitor, report and alert on. These can be easily created and modified by the customer at any time using the Zone editor tool provided. This bundle included the ability to create, modify and manage up to 10 Zones.
- Data Storage – All the processed data will be stored on the Taoglas Cloud Platform, fully accessible by the customer at any time. The data will be stored as default for 1 month after the end of the customer subscription, after which it will be purged (or earlier by customer request).
- PROVEN PLATFORM to monitor and manage crowds via existing Wi-Fi infrastructure or hotspots, both indoors and outdoors
- REAL-TIME ACTIONABLE DATA when you need it, where you need it, with graphical real-time views and alerts
- CONFIGURABLE to specific user/stakeholder needs and create easily new zones to monitor
- CLOUD BASED and multi-tenancy with multi-platform and multi-vendor capabilities to combine data indoors and out
- EASY BY DESIGN and fast to deploy, configure, and use: Results within 1-2 days
- REMOTE SETUP and configuration
- PROTECT YOUR LOCATION and ensure public health and safety compliance now and into the future
- LEVERAGE YOUR INVESTMENT in existing infrastructure to easily monitor and manage crowds – No new hardware required
- Cities, municipalities, public spaces – View this application note
- Venues, Sports and Events – View this application note
- Retail – View this application note
- Transportation; airports, train, stations, metros – View this application note
- Hospitals, clinics, pharmacies
- Large enterprises
- Universities and campuses
Supports Wi-Fi infrastructure from all major vendors such as WatchGuard, Meraki, Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Openmesh, etc.