At Taoglas we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
Working for Taoglas is not just a job it’s a career choice and a decision that could change your life.
Our staff are highly trained, committed and determined to take Taoglas beyond expectations and to continue to make it a leader in the world of wireless communications.
Taoglas is a leading enabler of digital transformation using IoT from initial strategy definition, to design, build, deployment and managed services. Our solutions combine high-performance RF design with advanced positioning, imaging, audio and artificial intelligence technologies for organizations solving critical problems using IoT. A nimble and efficient approach which mobilizes quickly, makes Taoglas a trusted advisor helping customers regardless of where they are on their IoT journey. With world-class design, consultancy and engineering expertise, along with support and test centers globally, Taoglas delivers complex IoT solutions to market quickly and cost-effectively. Taoglas has proven expertise globally across the transportation, connected healthcare, smart cities and smart building industries.
Why are our staff so committed? We invest time and money in training and developing our staff to become the very best they can be. We provide our staff with a modern state of the art lab facilities and office accommodations! We value our staff and actively encourage them to contribute their own ideas. There are opportunities, to not only progress into other areas of the business locally but, also the potential to work in one of our global offices.
We are looking for dynamic, career-focused people who want to succeed and elevate their careers to the next level. Come join our workforce and become an intrinsic part of Taoglas’ future in the world of technology. If you are willing to excel in your area of expertise, the opportunities may be endless!
Our salaries and benefits are very competitive! We embrace internal advancement and mobility within the workforce. The only thing holding you back is “you”.
Ready to launch your long-term career prospects see our open opportunities on
Email your C.V to the Global Talent Acquisition Team on Careers@taoglas.com
Job Title: Head of Operations – EMEA
The Head of Operations will oversee the Operational activities within the EMEA region.
You will ensure regional teams perform the scope of work effectively while delivering exceptional service to existing and future customers.
Planning, strategy setting and implementation , bringing efficiency would be the core areas of focus. The Head of Operations will also direct and coordinate EMEA Operations teams by developing consistency in the region and in line with our overall Global Operations approach.
Reporting to: Global Vice President of Operations
- Liaising with Management to make decisions for operational activities and to set strategic goals.
- Identify ways to increase efficiency across the department and to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of operations to ensure smooth progress.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics.
- Build and maintain strong client, partners and other stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure that the EMEA Operations team is engaged in their work, effectively manage their performance and support the team in their professional development
- Oversee daily activities for CCD and Warehouse/Logistics to maximize scheduling and real-time utilization of resources and Workforce management planning.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s EMEA operations function and performance.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the EMEA Operations.
- Ensure orders are processed according to specifications and quality standards.
- Develop, monitor and report on operating costs within functional areas.
- Enact contingency plans as needed; escalate and direct activities during systems problems; identify potential problems, troubleshoot, escalate issues to local and network management, and participate in post-mortem analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements.
- Perform all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the team assigned.
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Partner with the People and Talent Team to hire, train, develop and appraise team effectively.
- Improve the budgeting process on a continual basis through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Management as an effective developer of solutions to meet business requirements
- Manage budget and control expenses effectively.
- Evaluate the team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the team as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or operations management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of production experience; 10 years of operations management experience.
- Logistics, Quality, shipping and supply chain experience
- Grants and Funding application experience
- Facilities and H&S management oversight
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
Other Skills & Abilities include:
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- A self-starter with experience in time management and work load prioritisation.
- Track record in delivering complex projects
- Personable, approachable, coupled with a sense of humour.
- Experience working in a Global team desirable
- Keen interest in emerging technologies would be advantages
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, speaking, writing, and follow up
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Superior presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell new solutions in a changing market
Apply here Taoglas LinkedIn Careers
Main Purpose of Job:
The Technical Product Marketing Specialist will assist the Product marketing team with the wide-ranging aspects of the new product introductions. The product marketing specialist will be part of the global marketing team and will collaborate with our R&D team, engineers, project managers, purchasing, and sales teams to ensure we bring our products to market with commercial excellence and streamlined go-to-market planning.
- Work under the direction of the product marketing head on the new product introductions with launch processes and associated projects, including documentation, project management, cost and pricing analysis, competitive research, product positioning and marketing collateral.
- Assist with the product documentation including creating new product datasheet, installation and integration guides that includes testing data, technical descriptions, product positioning and ensure existing product documentation gets updated when appropriate.
- Manage Taoglas website product pages.
- Conduct market research to assist with product price modelling and competitive positioning.
- Create and maintain part numbers and product descriptions on SAP and Team Centre.
- Assist with mechanical engineering drawing requests and approval process.
- Assist with product training and marketing presentations.
- Assist with documenting and managing key performance indicators associated with product launches..
- 2-4+ years’ experience in a technical product marketing or product management role. Candidates with experience from the wireless industry is preferred.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and documents and interpret mechanical engineering drawings to deliver high-quality documentation, whilst paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite is essential and additional software such as the Adobe suite is favourable.
- Ability to manage web content via WordPress.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Team player with a willingness to learn
Apply Via : Taoglas LinkedIn Careers
Job Title: Head of Digital Presence
Reporting to: Chief Information Officer
Location: This position can be based at either our Dublin or Enniscorthy site
The Head of Digital presence is responsible for building and executing an Ecommerce and digital online strategy that supports the overall market and key account business plans globally.
This role is accountable for contributing to and executing on a clear vision of what processes and technology the team needs to adapt and build in an agile minded culture to meet our Customer’s needs.
The Head of Digital presence will serve as the primary contact for all aspects of the organization’s website(s), handling a range of responsibilities that include oversight and direction of all web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company.
Creates and executes on a vision for providing world-class digital experiences, customized for audience needs.
Conducts analysis of program effectiveness and uses the findings to enhance and to optimize.
Is responsible for engaging with key stakeholders within and outside the organization, working across content teams, design teams, IT and across the business to build user-centric experiences that meet company objectives and maintains the integrity of the overall platform
Provide technical expertise as needed in a variety of web-based systems – Site, Builders (Configurators), Store checkout, distributor integration, and system integration.
Monitor, analyse and address web site performance and SEO issues.
Scope, Plan and resource projects in a structured manner
Develop long term system roadmap and strategy – Digital Release Schedules – Antenna, IOT, Cable Builders, Slick Mobile Solution. E-commerce capabilities
Maintains current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, web development, and technology.
15 years of experience in global multi – site Web development and release management
Strong commercial acumen and marketing knowledge.
Ability to manage different projects in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Other Skills & Abilities include:
Familiarity of HTML, HTTP, CSS, and XML, including internet related software
Knowledge of web site management, analytical and SEO tools.
Server Management and hosting skills – LAMP platform
Global/Multi Language site experience
Technical knowledge about the latest developments and internet features
The In-House Law Clerk provides support to the legal team, conducting legal research and performs administrative and clerical duties as requested.
The Legal Operations / Compliance Manager will work closely with the general counsel and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization. This position is responsible for ensuring the company business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies. Also, as a generalist role, it involves managing and supporting projects across the full range of subject matter supported by the legal department. You must be able to adapt to changing priorities and business needs and be proactive in generating action plans.