High Precision GNSS and RTK Positioning
The success of mission-critical services such as emergency response, smart infrastructure, precision agriculture and reliable e-mobility services is built on high precision positioning.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Advantages of multi-constellation and multi-band systems
- What to look for in a GNSS antenna
- Why real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections are crucial for accurate positioning
- How your enterprise can future-proof your IoT deployments and optimize location-based performance without having to invest in costly and lengthy RF design, integration and testing processes