High Performance mmWave Cable Assembly (Rated to 40GHz) with 304mm (12″) GORE™ 3506 and 2 x 2.92(M) Connectors
Taoglas have developed a range of high frequency millimetre Wave products with the quality and precision required for 5G NR for the millimetre wave spectrum. The diversity of applications and ever-changing demands for higher frequency test systems are driving coaxial cable assemblies to the next level. The specification requirements around performance for test cables extend beyond the tight tolerance typically required for lab performance to a wider range of 5G applications.
Rated up to 40 GHz, the GORE™ 3506 range includes cable assemblies terminating in 2.92(M) connectors provided in various standard length configurations.
Features and Benefits
• High-frequency bands (DC to 40 GHz)
• Low-loss cable providing phase stability
• 2.92mm cross-mateable to other industry standards
• RoHS & REACH Compliant
• Communications Infrastructure
• High-frequency, small cell-based wireless access points
• MIMO ultra-high-speed outdoor backhaul fixed and moving wireless access points
• Satellite communications
• Military aerospace
• Test and measurement instrumentation
To complement the range, Taoglas also has adaptors and connectors to suit the 2.92mm(M) connector such as industry-standard SMA, 2.4mm, and SMP as well as on-board offerings including vertical and edge mount 2.92mm(F) connectors. Other cable assemblies and connector types are available subject to MOQ and NRE.
For more information or to discuss your mmWave project, contact your regional Taoglas customer support team.