Taoglas adds integration with WatchGuard’s Secure Wi-Fi solutions for its real-time social distancing and capacity compliance analytics.
Taoglas®, a leading enabler of digital transformation using IoT, today announced an integration with WatchGuard’s secure Wi-Fi solutions that gives customers easy access to the Taoglas CROWD Insights™ analytics platform to assist with the urgent public health need for social distancing and to help businesses back-to-work navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
Nations, states and cities across the world are introducing new and rapidly changing social distancing and capacity regulations to manage through the COVID-19 crisis. With Taoglas CROWD Insights analytics, businesses can prove compliance and easily manage the new regulations via a real-time platform that monitors, measures, predicts, alerts, and notifies when social distancing limits are breached for indoor and outdoor venues.
CROWD Insights integrates easily with the WatchGuard secure Wi-Fi portfolio and can be deployed on existing WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud infrastructure as well as bundled with new access points. The solution can be deployed remotely and up-and-running in less than 24 hours.
“We are pleased to add Taoglas to our Technology Partner Ecosystem. Taoglas offers an innovative analytics platform, that when integrated with WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud, will help our customers to monitor and adhere to social distancing requirements within their businesses. We’re excited to integrate our analytics platform with WatchGuard’s secure Wi-Fi solution to help mitigate risk and provide a safe work environment for employees and customers as businesses begin to re-open” said Dermot O’Shea, Co-CEO at Taoglas.
“With verified integration and easy set-up, we can help get WatchGuard customers to monitor social distancing and manage capacity compliance and safety as soon as they’re ready to get offices and manufacturing plants up and running again.” – Brendan Patterson, VP of Product Management, WatchGuard Technologies
Key features include:
- Entire solution can be deployed same day – remotely – via a cloud management platform to any enterprise already using WatchGuard infrastructure
- Provides real-time insights and alerts on the number of people and occupancy in buildings and public areas with reports or via an enterprise dashboard
- No special software is required on the employees’ mobile phones or on the Wi-Fi networks to get started and the solution works seamlessly with WatchGuard’s Wi-Fi equipment
- Remote/no-touch deployments and a configurable platform with the ability to set up new monitoring zones as needed
- Aligns with EU and US privacy and GDPR requirements
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, please visit crowd insights.