Embedded GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo Dual Pin Active Patch Antenna
The ADFGP.25A is an embedded GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BeiDou, dual feed, active GNSS patch antenna supplied with Ø1.13 cable and an IPEX MHFI (U.FL compatible) connector. It is an ideal antenna for next-generation GNSS devices that require good sensitivity across all GNSS bands in a small form factor. The active patch antenna, by means of a double resonance design, has a wide-band operation over GNSS systems operating between 1561MHz to 1606MHz.
The ADFGP.25A includes an LNA and front-end SAW filter to reduce out of band noise, such as from nearby cellular transceivers. It offers better protection from nearby radiated power surges and greatly reduces the probability of damaging your GNSS receiver from nearby transmissions.
• Compact Dual Feed Patch Antenna
• Excellent signal to noise ratio (C/N0)
• Good 2DRMS and fast TTFF
• Axial ratio < 5dB typ. across all bands
• Excellent positional accuracy
• Great for use in difficult environments
• Excellent out-of-band signal rejection
• Ideal antenna solution for RTK systems.
Typical applications include:
• High accuracy positioning and navigation systems
• UAVs, Robotics & Autonomous Vehicles
• Micro-Mobility Solutions
• Mapping & GIS
• Transportation & Telematics
• Precision Agriculture
• Public Safety, Search & Rescue
• RTK Systems
The patch, the ground plane, the LNA, and front-end SAW components are all integrated in a form factor of just 25.1 x 25.1 x 7.5 mm. It connects via a 60mm Ø1.13 coaxial cable and IPEX MHFI connector. The ADFGP.25A is manufactured and tested in a TS16949 first tier automotive approved facility.
The cable length and connector type are fully customizable. For further optimization to customer-specific device environments, custom-tuned patch antennas can be supplied, subject to an MOQ. For more details please contact your regional Taoglas customer support team.