The MA310 antenna is a combination small form factor high performance GPS/GLONASS and Penta-band Cellular (GSM/GPRS/CDMA/ PCS/DCS/ WCDMA/UMTS) antenna to simplify AVL or Fleet management antenna systems worldwide.
It comes with magnetic mount as standard. An internal O-ring meets stringent IP-67 waterproof standards. With the strongest GPS/GLONASS and Cellular antenna design team in the industry and rigorous testing Taoglas offers guaranteed performance with your system and your environment.
The standard version comes with 3 metres RG174 cable and SMA(M) connectors for both GPS/GLONASS and Cellular feeds. Cables and connectors are customizable upon requests.
• High LNA Gain up to 31 dB
• Antenna Gain 28 ± 2 dB
• Miniaturized to 56.2 x 16.8 mm
• Low Noise Figure 2.8 dB typ. for GPS
• 3.2 dB typ. for GLONASS
• Ultra-Low Power Consumption 7~10mA typ. ( at 3.3V DC)
• Advanced penta-band cellular antenna (GSM/GPRS/CDMA/PCS/DCS/WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA)
• GSM850: 824~896MHz, GSM900: 880~960MHz,
• DCS: 1710~1880MHz, DCS: 1850~1990MHz
• UMTS/WCDMA/HSPA: 1920~2170MHz
• IP67 Water Resistant due to Internal O-Ring Structure
• Quality textured covert design. Low profile.
• ABS housing
• Optional cables and connectors
• ROHS Compliant