4G/3G/2G, High-Efficiency SMD Ceramic Antenna
The Warrior, the revolutionary patent pending PA.710A is a 4G/3G/2G, High-Efficiency SMD Ceramic antenna, operating at 698MHz to 960MHz and 1710MHz to 2690MHz. It uses high-grade custom ceramic material and new design techniques to deliver the highest efficiencies on all bands when mounted on the device’s main PCB. The exceptional wide-band response means it is the ideal antenna for all LTE applications that also need high efficiency and backward compatibility for 3G and 2G globally on all lower and upper bands. It also covers all worldwide Nb-IoT & CAT-M bands. The PA.710A is delivered on tape and reel and mounted securely during the device PCB reflow process.
Key Advantages For Wide-Band Response Antennas For LTE Applications
1. Highest efficiency in a small size, i.e. 40mm*5mm*6mm. A comparative antenna, for example, metal/FR4/FPC/whip/rod/helix, would have much-reduced efficiency in this configuration due to their different dielectric constants. Very high-efficiency antennas are critical to 3G and 4G devices ability to deliver the stated data speed rates of systems such as HSPA and LTE.
2. More resistant to detuning compared to other antenna integrations. If tuning is required it can be tuned to the device environment using a matching circuit, or other techniques on the main PCB itself. There is no need for new tooling, thereby saving money if customization is required.
3. Highly reliable and robust– its predecessors the PA.25A and PA700A antennas are used by the world’s leading automotive makers in extremely challenging environments. The antenna meets all temperature and mechanical specs required (vibration, drop tests, etc)
4. Easy to integrate. Other antenna designs come in irregular shapes and sizes making them more difficult to integrate. 5. Surface Mount Distribution (Directly On-Board) antenna saves on labor, cable and connector costs, leads to higher integration yield rates, and reduces losses in transmission.
6. Minimum Transmission and Reception Losses – these are kept to an absolute minimum resulting in much improved OTA (over the air), i.e. TRP (Total Radiated Power)/TIS (Total Isotropic Radiation), device performance compared to similar efficiency cable and connector antenna solutions. This means it is an ideal antenna to be used for devices that need to pass for example USA carrier network approvals.
7. RSE Reductions – will help to eliminate radiated spurious emission failures compared to other antenna technologies as the required layout for the antenna can deliver natural isolation between the onboard noise and the antenna itself. Also, the antenna can be matched better to the system with the matching circuit function.
8. High Gain in Both Polarization Planes – Achieves moderate to high gain in both vertical and horizontal polarization planes. This feature is very useful in certain wireless communications where the antenna orientation is not fixed and the reflections or multipath signals may be present from any plane. In those cases, the important parameter to be considered is the total field strength, which is the vector sum of the signal from the horizontal and vertical polarization planes at any instant in time.
For more information contact customer services who will assist with your query.